Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Whirlwind

thank you all for all the well wishes and congrats on this post.  i really enjoyed reading all the comments! i've also really enjoyed reading all your Christmas posts. It's always fun to see how everyone else celebrates.

This year we had a week long Christmas :). Brad's family came in the weekend before Christmas then my family came the weekend after (and Brad, the pups, and I had our Christmas on the actual day).

It was great to see everyone, but of course now I'm worn out! And I do NOT want to put all these decorations up!


when i finally got the tree up with ALL the lights! 


only sweet when they're asleep :)


 lyla with her fancy poinsettia scarf after her bath.


she was also my wrapping assistant... aka miss try to eat all the bows. 


one of my favorite Christmas traditions.... Christmas eve candlelight service at our church.


lyla "helping" riley with his stocking.


and she's down for the count!


2 comments:

  1. I don't want to take all of the decorations down. Worst part of Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year's Christmas is going to be so special for y'all!

    ReplyDelete