this year i've joined up with zone perfect for their 2014 blog forward challenge. i love a good challenge, so i'll be posting throughout the year as the challenge progresses. our first challenge is to share our resolutions and also post a letter to ourselves, so let's get to it!
.: fitness :.
- join the 100 club at pure barre by the end of march.
- continue to work out at least 5 times a week until the big day.
- i don't want to make a bunch of post pregnancy goals as far as this category goes. i've never had a baby before, and i'm not going to pretend i know how i'll feel afterwards. i hope to get my butt back into pure barre for the bounce back after baby program. and i hope to run some races in the fall. but we'll see.
.: health :.
- stay within a healthy weight gain range for me (15-25 pounds).
- join weight watchers after the baby is born.
- aim for 100 ounces of water a day.
- keep a healthy snack on me at all times!
.: spiritual :.
- finish reading the Bible.
- join another connect group at church.
- begin volunteering at church.
- find a book about praying for your children and put it to good use.
.: everything else :.
- date my husband. life gets crazy, we get into routines, not all of them good. i want to make more of an effort to make him feel special and loved.
- journal about my pregnancy and then the baby's life at least once a week. i might do it on the blog, i might just type it in a word document, i might just write it down in my planner... but i want to write it down.
dear future self,
whatup!?! this is your january self. you know, the all excited, ready to make lots of goals self? so wherever you are in 2014 when you read this, remember how important these goals are to you. you spent a lot of time thinking them through, and they are extremely realistic. so when you want to get lazy and quit, suck it up, buttercup!
disclosure: as a part of the blog forward challenge i will be receiving free product and other promotional items from zone perfect. but as always, all my opinions are my own, like them or not ;)